Ok, so I'm towards the end of doing my reading for my Business Law class about contracts and what makes a contract etc. It's all pretty weird if you ask me, but what really doesn't help is this darn book that I'm reading it all from. Example. At one point it's explaining irrevocable offers and how someone can pay you to make you let them have a period of time to think about it. Then it gives the example of some paying you $25000 to hold it open for them, then at the end of the period designated if they haven't replied they're out $5000. Now, is it just me or is there some information seeming to be missing? How did it go from $25000 to just $5000? Ok, that can be just a misprint. But then you go on to the next example. Same type thing. From $15000 to $2000. What is up with this?
On a happier note. I'm almost done reading the chapter.
Update: Spent entire weekend with JaNae's family. It was quite fun, a little strange for me for the first night but fine after that. On Saturday I went shooting with two of her brothers and got scopped when I shot Kendall's (5th oldest brother?) 270. -scopped (sk-o-p-d): noun: when shooting a gun when the kick-back from the gun jams the scope into (typically) the eye area.- From what Kendall said it looked like it was going to give me a right nice shiner. Yay! Battlescar! Unfortunetly, no. Just a bump on my forehead that hurt when I would try to do my various eyebrow movements. :~.
1 comment:
Hello love! Betcha didn't expect me to make a comment here! :) I really don't have anything to say about your business law stuff 'cuz I don't know anything about it. I just wanted to leave a little "I love you" in an unexpected place. :) So, I LOVE YOU!! And I am so grateful to have you in my life. :) Have a good day!
Post a Comment