So, in talking to my brother I found that he was "deeply concerned" (that's at least a more serious way of putting it) about me copying his "Song of the week" concept. Therefore, I've decided that I will not only do song of the week, but I'll try starting a movie, artist, game, sea mammal, and word of the week. To start this off here is this weeks, well, things of the week
Movie: Live Free or Die Hard (just bought it so it persuades me a little with it sitting right next to me)
Artist: Edward Hopper, the man responsible for the painting of the people sitting in the diner late at night.
Game: Tiddlywinks. Man, it's been forever since I played that...
Sea Mammal: Dugong (yea, it's a real animal!!)
Word: Dugong. Besides being a real sea mammal it's a really fun word to say. Du-gong.
No comments:
Post a Comment